4CH Dual SD Hybrid MDVR/MNVR AHD+IPC
Teswell TS-830 Hybrid MDVR/MNVR, support 4CH AHD + 1CH IPC; 2CH AHD + 2CH IPC; 4CH IPC; 4CH AHD; 4CH AHD+ 2CH IPC；support AI MDVR to connect ADAS, DMS, BSD, Set belt detection; Support Dual SD card(each to 64GB, 128GB, 256GB) max to 512GB; widely used for logistics vehicles, long-distance passenger transport, dangerous goods transport, bus companies, vehicle rental, taxi and other industries.
● 4CH video local recording and playback, support 1080P/720P/960H/D1/CIF resolution.
● Meet anti-electric disturbance standard ISO7637-2, adopted stable positioning communication modules and stable performance.
● Record information: vehicle speed, steering, braking, reversing, and opening & closing doors.
● Watermark: prevent data from been tampered and ensure the data authenticity and legal validity.
● Network: support resume from break-point resume, remote video monitoring, video download, remote alarm and network timing sync, remote settings and upgrade.
● Upgrade: support local and remote upgrade.
● Supports integration with third party platform(universal platform or third party CMS), high flexibility.
● Dynamic transmitting: Self adapt to 3G/4G according to bandwidth changing, improving the video consistency.
● Mini size(132×137×40mm) ranks the top of the industry, easier for shipping and installation.
● Right Side Blind Spot Detection Function: Automatic monitoring the people and non-motorized vehicle which in the vehicle blind area and alarm when the condition is triggered, it can remind driver and people to avoid the accident in time.
● Active Safety Assisted Driving System Function: The alarm supports fatigue driving, yawning, calling, smoking, camera blocked, LDW, HMW, FCW etc.
-HD 1080P H.265/H.264
-24 hours off delay
Hybrid MDVR: 4CH AHD + 1CH IPC; 2CH AHD + 2CH IPC; 4CH IPC; 4CH AHD;
Graphical menu operation interface (OSD Menu)
TES Error correction encrypted file management system
4 Channels AHD/IPC
1ch PAL/NTSC output 1.0Vp-p，75Ω，CVBS；1ch VGA output（support 720P）
1 or 4 channels
PAL: 25FPS; NTSC: 30FPS
PAL: 100FPS; NTSC: 120FPS
4 Channels independent input 600Ω
1 Channel(4 Channels Can Be Convert Freey) 600Ω,1.0-2.2V
Synchronized video & audio
AI MDVR (ADAS/DSM/BSD)
(Advance Driving Assistance System)
Supports 1ch ADAS video input, supports alarms as following:
1: Lane departure warning (LDW)
2: Headway monitoring warning (HMW)
3: Forward collision warning (FCW)
4: Pedestrian collision avoidance warning (PCW)
DMS (Driver Monitor Status)
Supports 1ch DMS video input, supports safety alarm:
1: Driver recognition and alarm
2: Fatigue driving alarm (yawning, continuous squinting)
3: Distracted driving alarm (not look straight ahead, look around or lower the head)
4: Answering phone call alarm
5: Smoking alarm
6: Function failure alarm (DSM/ADAS blocked alarm)
BSD (Blind Spot Detection)
Supports 1-4ch BSD video input, supports detection of:
2: Non-motorized vehicles (bicycles, motorcycles, electric bicycles, tricycles and other traffic participants that can be seen the contours of the human body), including front, side and back
1-14 levels adjustable
1080P: 192K~8M bps(per channel)
Video Space taken
1080P: 85M~3600M Byte/hour(per channel)
2xSD slot, Support 64GB/128GB/256GB
4 channels ( activated by high voltage)
1 Channels dry contact output
1x RJ45 optional
Optional built-in wifi module( supportIEEE 802.11b/g/n ) for remote video check and download
Optional built-in 3G/4G module
Optional GPS/Beidou/GLONASS module
Can extend Intercom Module Inside
DC9.5-36V 5% ≤8W
Operating Temperature /Humidity
-40℃~+70℃ / ≤80%
132 (L) * 137 (W) * 40 (H) mm
TS-830 Dual SD Hybrid MDVR/MNVR(4CH AHD + 1CH IPC; 2CH AHD + 2CH IPC; 4CH IPC; 4CH AHD);
can work in mini bus, truck, forklift, etc. support up to 5 cameras.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.