4CH AHD 1080P AI Mobile DVR with ADAS and DSM System
TS-610 is a cost-effective device specially developed for mobile video surveillance and remote video monitoring, featuring high functional scalability. It is equipped with a high-speed processor and an embedded operating system, integrating state-of-the-art H.265 video compression/decompression technology and GPS positioning technology in the IT industry. It supports video recording in AHD 1080p, 720p, 960H and D1 formats. In addition, it supports extended AI functions to report alarms by using the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and implement Blind Spot Detection (BSD) and Driver Status Monitor (DSM), effectively assisting drivers in safe driving and reducing traffic accidents.
● H.264/H.265 compression, Linux system, dual stream.
● Support 2.5inch HDD, 4TB max, SD card + HDD dual storage optional .
● 4/8CHs 720P/1080P real time video recording, audio sync recording.
● Support timing, trigger, manual JPEG picture capture function.
● Intercom function optional.
● Support remote download and playback(Significant time and flow savings by file segment or precision to seconds).
● TES error correcting file system to prevent data from video losing.
● Support alarm pre-recording, motion detection, alarm linkage.
● Can built-in 3G/4G, WiFi, GPS.
● 1*RS-232, 1*RS-485, 1*VGA output optional.
● Support external device, such as LED monitor, station announcement, ID card reader, people counting etc.
● With car black box function, records important information such as speed, position, acceleration of gravity, braking, reversing, turning, and alarm etc.
● DC8-36V power supply, industry embedded design, anti-shock,anti-vibration.
● Embedded Linux operating system
● H.265/H.264 compression
● AI MDVR, With ADAS & DSM & BSD extension
● 4CH AHD 1080P/720P real time video recording, audio sync recording.
● 1×HDD (max 4TB) + 1×SD card (max 256GB)
● Industry embedded design, military grade anti-vibration.
● High-Reliability and Cost-effective.
Graphical menu operation interface
Chinese, English, Portuguese, Russian, French, Turkish
TES error correction encryption file management system
４CHs IPC/AHD 1080P input
1CH, support 1920*1080, 1280*720, 1024*768 resolution
1CH aviation connector output PAL/NTSC, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω，CVBS
1CH/ 4 CHs
PAL：25Frames /s；NTSC：30Frames /s
PAL：100Frames /s, NTSC：120Frames /s
4CHs independent input，600Ω
Synchronized video & audio recording
AI MDVR (ADAS/DSM/BSD)
(Advance Driving Assistance System)
Supports 1ch ADAS video input, supports alarms as following:
1: Lane departure warning (LDW)
2: Headway monitoring warning (HMW)
3: Forward collision warning (FCW)
4: Pedestrian collision avoidance warning (PCW)
DMS (Driver Monitor Status)
Supports 1ch DMS video input, supports safety alarm:
1: Driver recognition and alarm
2: Fatigue driving alarm (yawning, continuous squinting)
3: Distracted driving alarm (not look straight ahead, look around or lower the head)
4: Answering phone call alarm
5: Smoking alarm
6: Function failure alarm (DSM/ADAS blocked alarm)
BSD (Blind Spot Detection)
Supports 1-4ch BSD video input, supports detection of:
2: Non-motorized vehicles (bicycles, motorcycles, electric bicycles, tricycles and other traffic participants that can be seen the contours of the human body), including front, side and back
Digital processing and storage
1-14 levels adjustable (1 is the best)
2.5inch SATA HDD (7mm), Max 4TB
SD Card Storage
1*SD card slot, Support 64GB/128GB/256GB
4CHs independent alarm input(High/Low level voltage)
2CH alarm output(High level voltage)
1*USB2.0 port in front board
1 RJ45 optional, 10M/100M/1000M adaptive
Built-in WiFi module optional (IEEE 802.11b/g/n ), 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz optional
Built-in 3G/4G(FDD-LTE/TD-LTE/WCDMA/CDMA200) module optional
Built-in GPS/ GLONASS module optional
Other external port
2 TTL_UART output（can be RS232 or RS485）
1*MIC input optional
Built-in G-Sensor module optional
Power Supply & Consumption
170 (L) *128 (W) * 56 (H) mm
Mini dual SD MDVR can work in mini bus, truck, forklift, etc. require up to 4 cameras.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.