8CH 1080P HDD AI Mobile NVR
TS-618X is a mobile NVR designed for transportation surveillance and provides 1080p 8-CH real-time live display with recording efficiency using advanced H.265 video compression technology. With a rugged EN50155 and MIL-STD-810G compliant design, the mobile NVR will provide durable and robust protection for all types of vehicle movement.
● H.264/H.265 compression, Linux system, dual stream.
● Supports 2.5inch HDD, 4TB max, SD card + HDD dual storage optional .
● 4/8CHs 720P/1080P real time video recording, audio sync recording.
● Supports timing, trigger, manual JPEG picture capture function.
● Intercom for 2-way communication function optional.
● Supports remote download and playback(Significant time and flow savings by file segment or precision to seconds).
● TES error correcting file system to prevent data from video losing.
● Supports alarm pre-recording, motion detection, alarm linkage.
● Can built-in 3G/4G, WiFi, GPS.
● 1*RS-232, 1*RS-485, 1*VGA output optional.
● Supports external device, such as LED monitor, station announcement, ID card reader,people counting camera etc.
● With car black box function, records important information such as speed, position, acceleration of gravity, braking, reversing, turning, and alarm etc.
● DC8-36V power supply, industry embedded design, anti-shock,anti-vibration.
● Embedded Linux operating system
● H.265/H.264 compression
● 8CH AHD 1080P/720P real time video recording, audio sync recording.
● 1* HDD (max 4TB) + 1*SD card (max 256GB)
● Industry embedded design, military grade anti-vibration.
● High-Reliability and Cost-effective.
Graphical menu operation interface
Chinese, English, Portuguese, Russian, French, Turkish
TES error correction encryption file management system
8CHs IPC/AHD 1080P input
1CH, support 1920*1080, 1280*720, 1024*768 resolution
1CH aviation connector output PAL/NTSC, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω，CVBS
1CH/ 4 CHs/ 8CHs
PAL：25Frames /s；NTSC：30Frames /s
PAL：200Frames /s，NTSC：240Frames /s
8CHs independent input，600Ω
Synchronized video & audio recording
Active Safety Assisted Driving System
1CH DSM video input, support safety alarm of yawning, calling, smoking, blocked and device malfunction, etc.
1CH BSD video input, support safety alarm of pedestrians, non-motorized vehicles, including front, side and back.
1CH BSD video input, support safety alarm of pedestrians, non-motorized vehicles(bicycles, motorcycles, electric bicycles, tricycles,etc), including front, side and back.
Digital processing and storage
1-14 levels adjustable (1 is the best)
2.5inch SATA HDD (7mm), Max 4TB
SD Card Storage
1*SD card slot, Support 64GB/128GB/256GB
4CHs independent alarm input(High/Low level voltage)
2CH alarm output(High level voltage)
1*USB2.0 port in front board
1 RJ45 optional, 10M/100M/1000M adaptive
Built-in WiFi module optional (IEEE 802.11b/g/n ), 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz optional
Built-in 3G/4G(FDD-LTE/TD-LTE/WCDMA/CDMA200) module optional
Built-in GPS/ GLONASS module optional
Other external port
2 TTL_UART output（can be RS232 or RS485）
1*MIC input optional
Built-in G-Sensor module optional
Power Supply & Consumption
1.14KG (without HDD)
1.24KG (without HDD)
8CH Durable HDD MNVR work in bus, truck, train and forklift, etc. for vehicle security video surveillance.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.