4CH Economical SD Card MDVR
TS-820 4ch SD Mobile Digital Video Recorder for Real time online video surveillance, support Video: H.264; Audio:G711A; AHD camera resolution:720P/960P, Integrated with worldwide 4G, GPS, Car recorder with single SD card max to 256GB, CVBS*1; Besides, VGA, Intercom, G-sensor and WIFI module are optional etc, TS-820 MDVR widely used for logistics vehicles, long-distance passenger transport, dangerous goods transport, bus companies, vehicle rental, taxi and other industries.
● 4CH video recording & playback, support 720P/960H resolution.
● Supports car drive recorder function.
● Meets ISO7637-2 anti-electric disturbance standards. Stable positioning module and communication module for stable product stability.
● Watermark prevents data from being tampered and ensure the veracity and the legal efficiency of the data.
● Network function: supports breakpoint resume, which can realize remote video surveillance, video download, remote alert, network timing,network setting and remote upgrade.
● Device upgrade: supports local upgrade and remote upgrade(OTA).
● Supports multi-center access, with strong scalability.
● Dynamic transmission: self adapt 3G/4G network bandwidth dynamic changes to improve video stream consistency.
● With mini size (117×137×30mm), ranks the top of the industry, facilitating freight and installation.
Graphical menu operation interface
TES error correction encryption file management system
4 Chanels 720P AHD
1 CH PAL/NTSC output 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω, CVBS；1CH VGA output extensible
1 CH/4 CHs
PAL: 25 Frames /Second; NTSC: 30 Frames /Second
PAL: 100 Frames; NTSC: 120 Frames
4CHs independent input, 600Ω
1CH output, 600Ω, 1.0-2.2V
Synchronized video & audio recording
Digital Processing & Storage
PAL: 4*720P(1280*720); NTSC: 4*720P(1280*720)
1-8 levels adjustable (1 is the best)
192K-4M bps (each channel)
85M-1.8G Byte/hour (each channel)
PAL: 1 or 4*720P(1280*720); NTSC: 1 or 4*720P(1280*720)
SD Card Slot
1pcs SD card storage, Support 64GB/128GB/256GB
4CHs independent alert input（activated by high/low voltage）
1CH alert output extensible
High/middle/low sensitivity adjustable
1 USB2.0 in front panel
1 RJ45 optional
Buitl-in WiFi module optional（support IEEE 802.11b/g/n )
Built-in FDD-LTE/TD-LTE/WCDMA/CDMA200 module optional
Built-in GPS/ GLONASS module optional
2 TTL_UART output（can be RS232 or RS485）
Built-in G-Sensor module optional
Power Supply & Consumption
DC9-36V 5% ≤12W
-40℃~+70℃ / ≤80%
117 (L) *137 (W) *30 (H) mm
Mini dual SD MDVR can work in mini bus, truck, forklift, etc. require up to 4 cameras.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.