4G Vehicle GPS Tracker
4G Vehicle GPS Tracker is a newly developed wireless GPS tracking terminal. With 1*CAN 2.0B, 1*RS-232, 1*RS-485, can connect to external SOS button, Relay,Mic, Speaker,RFID, Fuel level sensoretc, widely used for logistics vehicles, long-distance passenger transport, dangerous goods transport, bus companies, vehicle rental, taxi and other industries.
● Professional car power supply design, with hardware "watchdog" to anti-crash.
● 4G worldwide wireless communication
● Zero power consumption, TS-188A can enter the zero power consumption state after the vehicle is off, and the entry time can be set. At this time, the working current is less than 2mA.
● Low-power protection. When the TS-188A voltage exceeds the set minimum value, it will immediately disconnects the main power, to protect vehicle battery and avoid over-discharge.
● Power wide voltage input protection, working voltage 9-36V/DC, suitable for vehicles with poor working conditions.
● 1*CAN 2.0B interface, 1*RS-232, 1*RS-485, can connect to external SOS button, Relay,Mic, Speaker,RFID, Fuel level sensor , humidity sensor etc,
●Remote monitoring: Send monitoring commands to the vehicle from center, TS-188A will automatically answer the center monitoring number to monitor the sound inside the car.
● Zero power consumption: After ACC off, TS-188A can be programmed to power off by itself, then TS-188A stops working, realize zero power consumption
● Battery protection function: When the vehicle is turned off, TS-188A will detect the battery voltage. If the voltage is lower than the preset value (can set Value by yourself), TS-188A will immediately disconnects the main power, which can effectively protect vehicle battery and avoid over-discharge.
● Vehicle alarm function: Various types of alarms. Such as SOS, illegal movement, low pressure, overspeed alarm, , GPS fault alarm, etc. Support on/off alarm functions.
● Signal detection and control: 3 signal inputs, 1 output. Intelligent and forced oil and electricity function.
● Multi-center access: TS-188A supports two remote connections: A: main monitoring center; B：backup monitoring center.
● Cloud guardian function: Support remote upgrade（OTA）, remote fault diagnosis and debugging, remote parameter query and configuration,TS-188A operation statistics etc.
● GPS real-time tracking
● 4G/3G communication
● Geo-fence setting
● Mileage statistics
● Blind spot area data re-uploading
● Historical trace storage
● Voice prompt and hands-free call function
● Remote fuel cut-off
● Remote voice monitoring via command
● Remote upgrade（OTA）
● Remote fault diagnosis and debugging
● Remote parameter query and configuration
● Zero power consumption
● Sleep mode to save power
● Vehicle battery protection function
● Signal detection and control
● Multi-center access
● Overspeed alarm
● SOS alarm
● Illegal movement alarm
● Low pressure alarm
● GPS fault alarm
● Alarm functions on/off commands
Automotive electronic grade power supply design, hardware“watchdog”.
12V (10V) ;24V (20V); (can set via software)
Avg Work Current
Working time: 3hrs
62mm * 25mm * 90mm
Supports GPS &Beidou ; cold start is less than 40 secs, hot start is less than 10 secs
Vehicle Detection Port
3 signal inputs, 1 output
MIC input, hands-free speaker output
1*CAN 2.0B interface, 1*RS-232, 1*RS-485
Can provide a 5V regulated power supply externally, max: 2A
Work temp:-30 ℃ ～ +75 ℃；storatge temp:-40 ℃ ～ +85 ℃
5％ ～ 95％ No condensation
Widely used for logistics vehicles, long-distance passenger transport, dangerous goods transport, bus companies, vehicle rental, taxi and other industries.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.